The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Dell XPS 15 9570 (8th Gen: I7-8750,32gb,1TB,4K Touch,1050Ti)

Etherton

Heatware: HERE

I don't really want to sell this but I am putting the money towards another project. If it does not sell at my asking price I won't be upset. This is a gorgeous laptop. Screen is perfect. It has a $60 dBrand Swarm skin on it that is almost perfectly installed. There is a tiny crease or two on the bottom. Full disclaimer: there is a tiny scratch on the bottom under the skin. I took the bottom off to take a peek at the insides and the hex head screw driver slid off the head of the screw.

No box. Includes laptop, OEM charger and dBrand skin.

I run Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One and a number of games on it without any issues. It also has a SD-Card reader, which is extremely nice if you are using a camera that uses them.

$1300 shipped lower 48. No offer or trades.

Intel Core i7 8750 CPU
32GB DDR4 RAM
1TB PCI-E NVMe SSD
Nvidia GTX 1050Ti GPU
4k Infinity Edge Touch Screen display
97 W/HR Battery (biggest available)
Fingerprint reader

Stock photos, specs and skin sample... I will try to get photos up this weekend. PM me if interested!

249443_81oPgyH5NTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

249446_Specs.jpg

bVuWPjI.jpg