The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU): Leica CL and 55-135 APO-Vario-Elmar-TL

pgmj

Leica CL in excellent condition, 99.9% like new, with box. 1490 EUR. More photos here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ibhtwbifydcnnel/AADWniynMaxppUjtRn2LBccva?dl=0

Leica 55-135mm f/3.5-4.5 APO-Vario-Elmar-TL ASPH. Excellent condition. Received a new copy from Leica in May 2018 after having focusing issues with my previous copy. No box, but two hoods and a Leica bag. 1190 EUR.

Items located in Stockholm, Sweden. Prices include shipping within the EU. Paypal fees to be paid by buyer.

pgmj

Re: FS (EU): 55-135 APO-Vario-Elmar-TL

Bumping this thread, 55-135mm lens is still available. Shipping included within the EU for 1150 EUR.

pgmj

New price 950 EUR.
Happy to discuss trade involving Leica R8/R9 (black) and/or the three ROM zoom lenses (21-35, 35-70/4, 80-200/4).

pgmj

Hi. Yes it is still for sale. Send me your email address via message and I can send you some more images.