The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Schneider Apo Digitar M 5,6/120mm Macro in Copal 0 shutter

Pemihan

For sale is a Schneider Apo Digitar M 5,6/120 mm Macro in Copal 0 shutter.

Absolutely mint, any imperfection on the images is either dust or reflections, all shutter speeds are working perfect.
This is a extremely sharp macro lens which rarely comes up on the preowned market and it is impossible to buy new as Schneider sadly has pulled out of the large format / technical lens market and ceased production of these lenses.
Get it while it's hot.!

USD 1500 + shipping.
Euro 1350 + shipping.

Only selling this as I also have the 120Xl Aspheric.

I am based in the EU (Denmark) and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority fully insured.

I have sold many high ticket items here so buy with confidence.

Last edited:

Pemihan

Hi Randhir,

The one I'm selling is optimized for macro (M) while the other is optimized for normal (N). However the Macro version is a lot better at infinity work than the non macro version is at macro work. So, in other words the 120 Macro makes a better all around general purpose lens than does the standard version.

The one I talked about was the 120 Aspheric which I have but the two others (M and N) are very very sharp as well.

Best
Peter

Gerd

Hi Peter,

I would be interested in the lens. Do you sell it to me? Settlement as usual?

Greeting Gerd

Pemihan

Hi Peter,

I would be interested in the lens. Do you sell it to me? Settlement as usual?

Greeting Gerd
Hi Gerd,

Of course and yes as usual is just fine :)
Just sent you an email.

Best
Peter

Last edited: