The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H6D-100C Kit Excellent Condition

hubertk

Hasselblad H6D-100c Camera for sale. $15000 USD

- This kit includes the camera body, the digital back, the viewfinder, and all the original accessories that came with the box ( charger, cables, caps, strap, and etc).
- 2 bonus 3200 mAH battery grips included, for a total of 3 batteries.
- Mechanically functions perfectly. No dust or scratches on the sensor.
- Cosmetically there are a few rub marks on the body that does not affect any functionalities. Screen protector for the back LCD has been used since day 1.
- Pristine back screen
- Includes original box
- Includes bonus RRS L-Plate
- 9564 clicks

This kit was purchased from Adorama about an year ago. It's performed flawless but sadly I don't use it as much as I had hoped. It's time for it to find a new home! I also have a number of Hasselblad Lenses and accessories for sale in my other posts. I have bought and sold many high-value items on this forum and I have a 100% Ebay rating.

HC 28mm f/4 with bonus B+H circular polarizer 2051 clicks: $1850
HC 100mm f/2.2 dented filter ring 6603 clicks: $1400
HC 100mm f/2.2 No autofocus 98 clicks: $900
HC 1.7X teleconverter: $675
HTS Tilt Shift adapter: $1900
HVM Waistlevel Viewfinder: $200

I am happy to take bank transfer or Paypal. Buyer to pay Paypal fees.

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited: