The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax 645 DCS with Zeiss Optics (Never Used)!

fjb

I am the Original Owner who bought this new and never used. What is the market for this gear now?

Contax645 Format Body and Carl Zeiss Optics (I AM the Original Owner/Never Used)

Purchased NEW from BH Photo (UTAH) in 2005

Included in Offer:

Contax 645 Medium Format SLR Film Camera Body

ZEISS PLANAR T 2/80
Quickly and accurately focus on your subject, using the Zeiss Planar T 80 mm camera lens. The lens construction of 6 elements in 5 groups gives you amazing picture quality. With a minimum aperture of f/22, this Zeiss F/2.0 lens delivers great still images of moving objects. The maximum aperture of f/2 of this Zeiss camera lens produces bright images, in any lighting condition. The closest focusing distance of 27.17-inch in this Zeiss F/2.0 lens gives you the minutest detail of your object. The 47-degree picture angle in this Zeiss camera lens captures a large area, enabling you to take perfect shots of the entire family, within one frame. The 72 mm filter size makes the Zeiss Planar T 80 mm scratch and dust resistant.

ZEISS MUTAR 1.4x
The Contax Mutar 1.4x teleconverter (also known as a tele-extender) will multiply the focal length of the existing lens by 1.4x and will cut back the amount of light by one f/stop. For example, using a 1.4x teleconverter with a 300mm lens will effectively increase the focal length to 420mm. A lens set to f/2.8 will now be f/4.

ZEISS SONNAR 2.8/140
The Carl Zeiss Sonnar 140/2.8 Contax645 is a fast portrait lens for the Contax 645 medium format. The Carl Zeiss Sonnar 140/2.8 C645 is a fast portrait lens for the Contax 645 medium format. It has internal focusing and autofocus. The distortion is well corrected. The Carl Zeiss Sonnar 140/2.8 C645 is often used by a well-known photographer Igor Sakharov.

Extras Included in Offer:

(2)Tiffen/Hoya 72MM UV Protector
(1)MP-1 Battery holder Vertical Grip for 645
(2)CR56v Lithium Battery
(1)Contax TLA 360 Flash
(1)Tamarac 625 Pro System 25 Black Bag
(1)Contax TLA 360 Flash Recharger
(1)Tamarac 127 Filter Pack
(1)Contax MFB-1 Film Back w120/220 Insert
(1)Contax Zeiss Triotar 6x6 Lupe
(1)Sony Memory Stick 128MB
(1)Sony NPF-M50 Battery

Not Included but Available

Kodak Professional DCS Pro Back 645C S/N DCSPBC00270 (Pre-Owned) Pictured herein

I purchased the Kodak DCS ProBack in 2005. I lost the Battery Charger Plug for the DCS Pro Back.

DCS ProBack645 Series Battery Charger w/ (2) batteries (Batteries dead ... needs Charger cable)