The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: KPS T5 Geared Ballhead in the box - Exc+++ ; RRS Clamps Available!

kdphotography

FS: KPS T5 Geared Ball head

I've decided to sell my KPS T5 Geared Ballhead. This is the model without the top clamp, which allows you to put on the top clamp of your choice. This model uses the M6 screw.
This T5 is in exceptionally good condition and clean. In the original box. Apparently the KPS T5 is hard to come by/in demand as the distributor is sold out. Retail is $795 new.

$425.00 shipped, CONUS.View attachment 145113View attachment 145114View attachment 145115

------------------------------------------------------

I have three available RRS top clamps available for the T5:

a. RRS PCL-1 panning clamp. This one does not have the affixed dovetail (as the new ones) so this one fits the KPS T5 perfectly. Add $100 with KPS T5 purchase above.

b. RRS B2 Pro II screw top clamp. Add $40 with KPS T5 purchase above.

c. RRS B2 AS II lever release top clamp. Add $60 with KPS T5 purchase above.

PM me here.

Ken

kdphotography

Price reduced for the KPS T5 Geared Ball head to $400, shipped CONUS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optional top clamps available (with purchase of T5 above):

I have three available RRS top clamps available for the T5:

a. RRS PCL-1 panning clamp. This one does not have the affixed dovetail (as the new ones) so this one fits the KPS T5 perfectly. Add $100 with KPS T5 purchase above.

b. RRS B2 Pro II screw top clamp. Add $40 with KPS T5 purchase above.

c. RRS B2 AS II lever release top clamp. Add $60 with KPS T5 purchase above.

PM me here.

Ken