The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS [EU]: Leaf AFi 7 / Rolleiflex Hy6

I don't use my Rollei equipment enough so it is all for sale.

- Leaf AFi camera (basically the Hy6) with waist level finder
- Leaf AFi 7 digital back
- 80mm Xenotar AFD f2.8 (with box and lens hood)
- ET34 extension tube (with box)
- Firewire cables
- 4 batteries, 2 chargers (all same type)
- Spare stylus, all body/lens caps and other minor accessories
- Leaf pelicase

The DB and 80mm lens are in excellent condition. The camera body I would rate as in good condition. The primary issue is that camera body material gets sticky over time. This is very difficult to remove. Fortunately though I managed to remove most of the stickiness however it has left some rub marks. Other imperfections include: the WLF does not close completely. The mode selector switch is flaky but in red dot mode (so electronically selectable) everything works fine.
The DB has 10k actuations.
Note also that the camera body is upgradable to the Hy6 mod2. They can change the panels to all new black ones. This is an easy way to get an all new camera for a fraction of the cost.

Personal pickup is most welcome. These don't show up often so it's a bit hard to price. If you are interested only in individual pieces message me and we can discuss.

Pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wn7l6va2iw1cp6i/AAANSypf1ZcgmpyBUciBiHDGa?dl=0

Asking 4000 euros