The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT/S: FUJIFILM GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR for Fuji X-T3 and Fuji 100-400.

Etherton

Lots of feedback available if requested.

Looking to make a trade. Due to fees I would rather not sell right now. If you want to eat the fees, PM me. Mint condition with everything OEM. 9+ because used. Purchased at the end of July 2019 from authorized retailer. I put up several samples on my Flickr page, link https://www.flickr.com/photos/114013282@N04/

Not really looking for anything else at the moment. I am willing to work with new members or no feedback but you'll most likely ship first. I don't want any beaters or high mileage equipment. Need the OEM accessories and boxes.

If you only have one of them we can work out the difference. Great way to take the sting off an amazing lens that needs to be used more.

For reference... Based on recent and current sales:
$2500 GF250
$950 XT-3
$1400 100-400

Also see here: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1622214

Etherton

Updated and everything has been replied to. Potential trades:Fuji X-T3 or Fuji X-H1

Mint condition with everything OEM. 9+ because used. Purchased at the end of July 2019 from an authorized retailer. I put up several samples on my Flickr page (link to the left)...

I am willing to work with new members or no feedback but you'll most likely ship first if there is a trade. I don't want any beaters or high mileage equipment. Need the OEM accessories and boxes.

If you only have one of them we can work out the difference. Great way to take the sting off an amazing lens that needs to be used more.

Based on recent and current sales (plus 3% if there are fees). Firm.

$2450 - FUJIFILM GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR

Boxed and ready to go!