The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rodenstock Apo Sironar-S 150mm Copal 0

cassetteboy

Selling my lovely App Sironar-S 150mm. It's been an absolutely stellar lens and in flawless condition. The shutter speeds are all accurate and the iris and shutter blades are free from oil etc. It's been pampered all its life and has only been used in the studio.

Alas I'm moving from technical cameras to the Phase One ecosystem and this lovely piece of glass is now looking for a new home.

I'm based in the UK and would prefer a UK sale but will ship worldwide.

The asking price is £1,000 GBP plus shipping. If the buyer is in London I'd be happy to hand deliver.

_MG_3084.jpg_MG_3103.jpg_MG_3104.jpg_MG_3090.jpg_MG_3091.jpg_MG_3092.jpg_MG_3088.jpg

guphotography

Hi there,

I've looked around for this lens, just wondering if you would consider offers before I part my money to a dealer in Munich.

I'll be in London next Thursday, might have time to meet up after the shoot.

Cheers
Gu

cassetteboy

Hi Gu

Happy for you to come by for a look see, I'm in Stoke Newington N16. I'm open to offers, maybe talk shop in person?

Cheers

Sam

Hi there,

I've looked around for this lens, just wondering if you would consider offers before I part my money to a dealer in Munich.

I'll be in London next Thursday, might have time to meet up after the shoot.

Cheers
Gu

MrSmith

Are you selling any other lenses? I’m in SE19 so not far away, I probably would have bought your 55 if I had seen it first.

cassetteboy

As well as the 150mm I have an immaculate Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 90mm f5.6 in a copal 0 shutter. This has only ever been used in the studio and is in perfect cosmetic and mechanical condition.

If you're interested in them I'd be happy for you to check the lenses out.

Are you selling any other lenses? I’m in SE19 so not far away, I probably would have bought your 55 if I had seen it first.

MrSmith

As well as the 150mm I have an immaculate Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 90mm f5.6 in a copal 0 shutter. This has only ever been used in the studio and is in perfect cosmetic and mechanical condition.

If you're interested in them I'd be happy for you to check the lenses out.
Thanks for your reply, I’m covered at 80mm and 120mm so ideally would prefer to fill that gap with 100/105.