The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WANT TO BUY PhaseOne IQ4 150 / XF Body / Blue Ring Lenses

Paul DeMers

Want To Buy: I am looking for a PhaseOne IQ4 150 Back, XF Body and all of the Blue Ring Lenses.

I currently have the IQ180 and have used all models of Phase, from the P25 days. I will need all of the Blue Ring lenses only. Let me know if you have any accessories (cables, shades, triggers, etc.) I will be using this system on my Cambo or other large format system, so let me know if you have any LF adapters/plates.

There used to be a sliding back plate, for the Cambo and the PhaseOne backs, with a ground glass side. Did those work or is the Live View easy to use? I am just a bit concerned with ambient light issues/flat screen monitors or bulk, in outdoor locations. Indoors, I'll use a large, multi-screen desktop monster.

I will need to buy from USA owners only. I don't know how to work with the EU or Canadian markets.

Paul DeMers
The Media Master
[email protected]

Mexecutioner

Want To Buy: I am looking for a PhaseOne IQ4 150 Back, XF Body and all of the Blue Ring Lenses.

I currently have the IQ180 and have used all models of Phase, from the P25 days. I will need all of the Blue Ring lenses only. Let me know if you have any accessories (cables, shades, triggers, etc.) I will be using this system on my Cambo or other large format system, so let me know if you have any LF adapters/plates.

There used to be a sliding back plate, for the Cambo and the PhaseOne backs, with a ground glass side. Did those work or is the Live View easy to use? I am just a bit concerned with ambient light issues/flat screen monitors or bulk, in outdoor locations. Indoors, I'll use a large, multi-screen desktop monster.

I will need to buy from USA owners only. I don't know how to work with the EU or Canadian markets.

Paul DeMers
The Media Master
[email protected]
If you want to buy ALL of the Blue Ring lenses along with a back and XF why not contact a dealer for a monster package deal? The may also have ALL of the Rodenstock HR APO-Sironar Digital lenses or may be able to find them for you and save you time and effort.

Paul DeMers

Mex,

Thank you for the recommendation. I do have a wonderful dealer, Digital Transitions, in L.A. I was wondering about a "Barn Find" that someone might have that was going to be from an estate, retirement, etc. I won't actually need ALL of the lenses available, but I would like to see WHAT is available, on a normal day, in the For Sale market. There are so few of us MF / LF shooters around any more. I was also beginning to wonder what all of my gear would be worth should I suddenly pass away and have to leave instructions for my wife on where to sell all of my gear and what to ask for my gear. I figure that I have about 15 years of shooting left in me, and, then, what? I hate the idea of never shooting anything, again.

This is all backwards. We are born with nothing. By the time we decide what we would like to do, then train for it, work hard to afford the best tools, get to do what we dream about and become really good at, it is time to quit and wait to die. It should be the other way around.

Thanks for the insight.

Paul DeMers
THe Media Master
[email protected]