Site Sponsors

Thread: FS Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 80mm f/4 lens Copal 0 shutter in Excellent conditi

Post Thanks / Like

FS Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 80mm f/4 lens Copal 0 shutter in Excellent conditi

Selling a superb Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 80mm f/4 lens in a black Copal 0 shutter -- excellent condition with original caps, serial number 14911000. This is a compact and light yet extremely sharp lens designed for digital sensors.

The lens and shutter are in near mint condition, with minimal signs of use. The aperture mechanism moves smoothly and clicks positively. Aperture blades are free of oil. The glass is in excellent condition. There’s no fungus, no haze, no scratches, and very little internal dust. This is a beautiful lens.

Asking $795 USD (which includes the PayPal fee). Sale includes the lens, retaining ring, and the original Schneider front and rear caps.

Shipping would be $15 USD in Canada, or $25 USD for CONUS. I can ship to other countries, but it will cost more; I'm happy to confirm the price.

For pictures, please click here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mK...k2IlSl4mVn5BTp

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 80mm f/4 lens Copal 0 shutter in Excellent con

Price drop to $775.

And in case it wasn't clear, the shutter is of course included.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 80mm f/4 lens Copal 0 shutter in Excellent con

Price drop: $750

Post Thanks / Like

Price drop to $725

Post Thanks / Like

It's on eBay now, but if you're interested in the price on this site send me a PM.