The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Technical camera landscape kit: IQ3-100, 32HR, 60XL, 90HR, 120ASPH, 180HR, more

TheDude

Re: FS: PRICE DROP Technical camera kit: IQ3-100, 32HR, 60XL, 90HR, accessories

It's a great price for everything
Especially since the Digaron lenses are no longer available from Rodenstock with COPAL shutters.

I believe e-shutter add another $2K to a lens.

Last edited:

jng

I just picked up the SK120 ASPH that Andy had for sale here. He was kind enough to hold the lens for me until we could meet up in NYC while I'm in town this weekend visiting family. This afternoon he accompanied me while I tested the lens out on some iconic local architecture (just posted in Technical Camera Images thread).The lens is as spectacular as I had hoped.

Overall a great transaction from a trusted photographer. Dante recommended - thank you, Andy!

John

anlerman

Thank you John! I'm happy that the lens has found a good home! Enjoy it.

Andy

I just picked up the SK120 ASPH that Andy had for sale here. He was kind enough to hold the lens for me until we could meet up in NYC while I'm in town this weekend visiting family. This afternoon he accompanied me while I tested the lens out on some iconic local architecture (just posted in Technical Camera Images thread).The lens is as spectacular as I had hoped.

Overall a great transaction from a trusted photographer. Dante recommended - thank you, Andy!

John

anlerman

Here’s updated pricing to get everyone into the holiday spirit.

Phase One IQ3 100 with sensor cover, original packaging (large rolling Pelican Case),
7 batteries with Watson dual battery charger, LCC, Kapture Group Oneshot Cable Release and Hahnel Remote Shutter Release with ES Cable Adapter.
Price: $14,250

Cambo WRS-1200 Wide RS Body with Cambo Rear Plate for M645 Interface.
Price: $1,500

Rodenstock 32mm HR Digaron-W lens with Cambo Tilt/Shift Lenspanel and Copal 0 Shutter.
Price: $8,250

Schneider 60mm XL Digitar L lens with Cambo Tilt/Shift Lenspanel and Copal 0 Shutter.
Price: $5,250

Rodenstock 90mm HR Digaron-SW lens with Cambo Tilt/Shift Lenspanel and Copal 0 Shutter. Includes Spacer.
Price: $6,750

A package price for the entire kit is $32,500.

For anyone interested in entering the tech cam universe or is looking to fill the gaps in their existing kit, this offering is exceptional. Copal 0 shutters, tilt/swing lens panels, the best lenses available, what more could you want!

Happy holidays.

Andy

anlerman

Bump

Would really like to sell prior to the holidays. Each of the remaining items is being offered at thousands less than dealer prices!

Pemihan

Bump

Would really like to sell prior to the holidays. Each of the remaining items is being offered at thousands less than dealer prices!
Damn I would really like your 32 and 90 but my piggy bank is broke :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hi Andy,

Well unfortunately my piggy bank doesn't even allow for one at the moment so there's that :cry:

Peter
Peter, Peter, Peter. What am I going to do with you?

Andy is a known GetDPI family member with a Dante-approved kit for sale.

Make this Christmas special.

Dante

anlerman

The 32HR and the WRS-1200 are sold. Thank you very much!

My entire technical camera kit is now sold but for the IQ3 100.

Here’s updated and motivated pricing to get everyone fired up for the holiday.

Phase One IQ3 100 with sensor cover, original packaging (large rolling Pelican Case),
7 batteries with Watson dual battery charger, LCC, Kapture Group Oneshot Cable Release and Hahnel Remote Shutter Release with ES Cable Adapter.

Shipment is via insured FedEx or UPS ground within CONUS. If in the NYC metro area, I will personally deliver to you. Payment by wire transfer preferred or PayPal friend payment.

Price: $13,750

PM with any questions.

Thanks

Andy

Attachments