The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Technical camera landscape kit: IQ3-100, 32HR, 60XL, 90HR, 120ASPH, 180HR, more

anlerman

Here’s the latest updated/reduced price for the IQ3-100 and accessories: $13,000

I would really like to complete the sale prior to the end of the year. After that, I intend to remove the listing and offer the digital back and accessories for sale on eBay albeit at a higher price to cover sales and related fees.

Now is your chance to get an extraordinary digital back (plus accessories) in almost new condition for a fraction of dealer prices. Those in the GetDPI community that have purchased other items from me can attest to the quality and condition of items that I have owned.

Please PM any questions or inquiries that you may have.

Wishing everyone a very happy holiday.

Andy

anlerman

All of the tech cam pieces are now sold.
I want to thank everyone who purchased one or more of the items that were available. I wish for you great results from your new equipment.

Happy New Year
Andy