The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax 645 kit with Planar 80/2 and 2 backs

berraneck

Dear fellow photographers
after long hesitation I decided to sell my Contax 645 kit.

It includes the body, AE prism finder, Planar 80/2 lens, original strap, and 2 backs.
Everything works as it should and I have been getting great results. The autofocus is spot on.
The reason for selling is that I mainly shoot documentary and reportage, for which I use Mamiya 7.
I am located in Prague, Czech republic. Personal pickup is welcome. Shipping is possible, just let me know your location so I can check secure options.
I would like to get 3400€/3600$ net to me for the set.

I am not able to add photos to this post, so please contact me in case you are interested.

berraneck

Price reduction to 3000€ net to me.
This is a great system for professional work and the Planar lens delivers outstanding pictures. I hope I had more work to utilize it, but I decided to focus on different type of photography. That means, I am planning to switch for Leica film body, if anybody was interested in swap.