The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H6D100c plus 5 lenses all in Mint condition (15k)

ndwgolf

Im selling my Hasselblad H6D100c plus 5 lenses as a package....see details below

H6D100c Body (shutter count 6402)
HC50mm II (Shutter count 2179)
HC100mm Orange Dot (Shutter count 2817)
HC 150n (Shutter count 2781)
HC300mm (Shutter count 2852)
HC1.7 TC
3 x Batteries

All of the above is in mint condition and can be had for USD $15.000.00

PM me for pictures

Neil

akaru

If I hadn’t put funds into an X system, I’d be on this. Seems like a pretty good deal for the kit.

Greg Haag

Neil, I am amazed this has not sold! I sold my H6D with 80mm lens on eBay for $17,000 (gross) a few months ago. Good luck, it will be a great buy for someone.

ndwgolf

Neil, I am amazed this has not sold! I sold my H6D with 80mm lens on eBay for $17,000 (gross) a few months ago. Good luck, it will be a great buy for someone.
Greg
I have lots of people wanting to buy it but it seems that because I am located in Asia they cant pull the trigger either because they worry about import duty or something else............you can pretty much buy a return ticket from anywhere in the world to Thailand for around $600 ................jump on a plane have an amazing weekend in Bangkok and fly home with a H6D100c Kit.......no import duty, no chance of being scammed, hold the camera take some pictures and pay the 15k......no brainer :)

Neil