The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ONA Bowery Canvas Bag Black w/ Leather Accents

D&A

Hi All,

I'm putting this bag up again for sale as original buyer changed their mind.

Up for sale is my nearly unused ONA Bowery Canvas Bag Black w/Leather Accents (no box). I am the original owner having purchased it brand new. I did handle it indoors and loaded/unloaded it with a small DSLR and lenses, moving around the included divider and then simply left it on a shelf unused. I'm just culling through and reducing the number of bags I own, as the sole reason for the sale.

*** PLEASE NOTE: Unlike some other manufactures' canvas bags where the black (and some other colors) looks rich/dark and pristine, ONA canvas bags are somewhat different. Their black is more of a dull black and has sort of that waxed/oil look somewhat similar to the Domke "ruggedwear" oiled canvas bags. In addition, ONA canvas bags brand new out of the box often have marks on the canvas and inner creases as well as on their leather accents. If one isn't familiar with ONA bags when new, they would think their new bags were somewhat used . That's just the look of their canvas bags, so the purchaser should realize this. I've owned ONA bags for years and have seen many on display taken out of their boxes, and some new ones have many or even more of these traits as described. Just wanted the buyer to realize this before making the decision to purchase.

Below is the link to this bag on B&H's website so you can see additional pictures and specifications. Bag of course has it's detachable strap as shown.

Link to Bag:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1141762-REG/ona_ona5_014bl_bowery_black.html

My price is $79.00 paypalled & Shipped in the lower 48 U.S. States (CONUS).

Dave (D&A)

Attachments

Last edited: