The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron, Zeiss 21mm F2.8 ZM, Canon 28-70mm F2.8 L, Mininlux

hunghang

Hello all. I am new here and this is my first advert... go easy on me :)

MORE PHOTOS AT http://picasaweb.google.com/hunghang/RFF

1. Leica 50mm F/2 Summicron. $900 USD

Latest version with built-in hood. Cosmetically, mechanically and optically excellent - very close to being new. No oil on blades. Some dust, but that is inevitable and does not affect resulting images. Complete with box, leather pouch, papers, and caps.

2. Zeiss 21mm F/2.8 ZM Biogon. $850 USD SOLD

Again, cosmetically, mechanically and optically excellent - very close to being new. Complete with box, papers, and caps.

3. Canon EF 28-70mm F/2.8 L. $950 USD SOLD

In excellent condition for a lens like this. Previous version to the current 24-70mm model. Comes with hood and caps (front cap is a generic cap as I've lost the canon-branded one). Light signs of use, otherwise in excellent mechanical, cosmetic and optical condition. Focus is snappy. Nothing loose. Some say that this one is better than the 24-70mm on the tele end.

4. Leica Minilux. $285 USD

Bought late last year as new-old-stock (NOS). Had about 5 rolls of film through it. No Err 02 problems. Like new. Complete with box, manuals, papers, etc.

Return Policy: If you are not happy with the sale, refund given within 7 days (minus actual shipping costs)

References: I can provide references upon request.

Trades: I am open to reasonable offers for 35mm Summicron/Summilux/Nokton

Shipping: I'll wear it. I am located in Australia

PayPal Fees: I'll wear it if you pay in AUD equivalent.

Last edited:

hunghang

Thanks Guy... was I supposed to go in and edit the original post? I could not find a way to do that myself (I did remember seeing an "edit" button, but now no longer visible).

Thanks anyway.

Hung

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
No you guys can't do it because of the software limitations but Jack and I plus the mods can make changes after the 1 hour limit. We just are neat freaks and mark things sold and such to help folks. It's nice to se the ads clearly defined with multiply items , so I go in and add sold stuff and such. Being married to a anal retentive wife wears off. LOL