The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R 28/f2.8 PC lens...

Audii-Dudii

The lens is in very good to excellent condition cosmetically (save for the cosmetic-only dent in the hood, as highlighted in the photos below and which was the result of it being accidentally stepped on when not mounted on the lens, not the lens being dropped or bumped) and excellent condition optically.

Of course, as with any used lens of this age, there may be tiny spots of dust visible inside the lens and various minor scuffs and nicks in the finish around its exterior. This lens has been used -- very carefully, to be sure -- and was not handled as a collector's item, hence it's definitely not in museum-collection quality condition and my price reflects this.

It presently has a Leitax Nikon mount conversion bayonet installed, but the original Leica R bayonet will be included, along with both the original Leica rear lens cap and a Nikon rear lens cap. Also included with the sale are the original filter glass and clamp ring, padded carrying case and original Leica box. (Note: I will convert the lens back to its original Leica R mount prior to shipment if requested.)

I am selling the lens only because I no longer need it, having switched from using shift lenses on a regular camera to a custom hybrid technical camera that has rise / fall facilities built-in, which in turn makes every lens I use a shift lens! :D

Price is $1025 plus shipping (and insurance, if the buyer so desires), with payment to be made via PayPal unless the transaction is completed locally, in which case cash is fine.

I prefer sales to be transacted wholly within the United States (which means you'll have to convince me to ship internationally) and will only ship to a PayPal verified address.

If you have any questions about this lens or need any additional photos, please PM me and I will respond ASAP.

Last edited: