The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji GFX 50S Full Spectrum + GF45mm lens + filters and Xume adapters

kdphotography

FOR SALE: Fuji GFX 50s converted to Full Spectrum by Kolari Vision, with Fuji GF 45mm lens.
All in Excellent condition 9+. Not an inexpensive conversion. Great files. Comes with 665nm, 720nm, 850nm, and 5-stop IR ND Kolari Pro Slim filters with AR coating. Xume magnetic filter system for quick filter swapping. Filter belt pouch. (Over $400 value in filters alone). Three Fuji batteries, single and dual bay chargers. Camera in the box.

Asking $4400 shipped to you CONUS.

This is a great IR camera, but I need to pick up a smaller travel camera either M 4/3 or Fuji XT3.

PM me here.

Ken

View attachment 146195View attachment 146196View attachment 146197View attachment 146198View attachment 146199View attachment 146200

kdphotography

Fuji GF 32-64 lens, excellent condition, in the box, is available separately for sale for $1250 shipped. See, https://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/67724-fs-fuji-gf-32-64-lens-box.html#post807832

Buy the 32-64 lens with the Fuji GFX 50s system for sale here and I will discount the 32-64 further to $1100, include a 77mm Kolari Hot Mirror Pro Slim Filter and B&W haze filter, and a set of 77mm IR filters (with Xume magnetic adapters and filter pouch too).

Great system----photograph in Color and Infra Red!

Last edited:

kdphotography

Fuji GFX full spectrum (Kolari conversion is about $1K) with GF45mm and IR filters on Xume rings----and Kolari Ho Astrophotography filter added.
All accessories, multiple batteries, two chargers, shutter release

optional: GF 32-64 with Kolari hot mirror and IR filters on Xume rings

Last edited:

kdphotography

Price REDUCTION.

Fuji GFX50S full spectrum with GF45mm lens, filters and kit as described above: $4200 complete, shipped to you CONUS.

ADD the GF 32-64 lens with filters and hot mirror to the above kit for an additional $1000.

PM me here.

Ken

kdphotography

Fuji GFX50s full spectrum, filters and accessories have been SOLD to a GetDPI family member :thumbup:

Fuji GF 45mm (excellent condition, lens hood and pouch) is available $800 shipped CONUS

Fuji GF 32-64 (excellent condition, hood pouch, in the box) is available $1100 shipped CONUS

I will make a new separate listing for the 45mm lens.

Ken

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Ken,

The camera arrived and looks perfect. The only problem is that all the pictures have a weird pink/purple tint to them :ROTFL:

:thumbs: