The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad X1D Body Like New Condition

rollsman44

This camera is Like New. Mint Condition I purchased it from a Member that was upgrading to a MK2. Everything included in the Original Box. Price Include FREE Shipping in CONUS and will absorb PayPal fees. I have an Excellent reputation on this forum and 100% Positive in EBAY.

I will Include a L Bracket ( NOT a RRS One) that works great. It has the Latest Firmware Installed. Thank you

Asking $ 2900. Includes FREE Shipping in CONUS and will Absorb PayPal Fees.

Attachments

rollsman44

Re: FS: Hasselblad X1D Body Like New Condition: REDUCED

REDUCED for Quick Sale. $2700.00 Shipped and PP fees Included.

Last edited:

rollsman44

Re: FS: Hasselblad X1D Body Like New Condition. REDUCED

EXCELLENT DEAL. Will Go to EBAY if it does Not sell here. Thanks

Will Accept: 2600 PayPal Friends or 2700 with regular PayPal

Last edited:

rollsman44

I had a problem with the Dials and Contacted Hasselblad service dept. Anthony sent me instructions on what to do in the Menu to Correct the Problem. It is working perfectly and NO issues at all with the Camera. It was NOT a Hardware problem.

rollsman44

Re: FS: Hasselblad X1D Body Like New Condition: SOLD

This camera is Like New. Mint Condition I purchased it from a Member that was upgrading to a MK2. Everything included in the Original Box. Price Include FREE Shipping in CONUS and will absorb PayPal fees. I have an Excellent reputation on this forum and 100% Positive in EBAY.

I will Include a L Bracket ( NOT a RRS One) that works great. It has the Latest Firmware Installed. Thank you

Asking $ 2900. Includes FREE Shipping in CONUS and will Absorb PayPal Fees.
SOLD Thank you