The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Arca-Swiss PO

Don Libby

Up for sale is an extra little used Area-Swiss Monoball P0 with panning system which supports up to 44.1 pounds. This is the same as offered without a camera clamping system so you get to choose which one you use. New - these are $279.95

I used this one with a RRS dovetail (TH-DVTL-40) attached making it easier and faster to setup on a tripod; it also kept the bottom cleaner (NOT INCLUDED). I also used the Really Right Stuff B2--LR-II level release clamp.

Offering this in 2-configurations:

1- The P0 as is without clamp. $200.00
2. The P0 with the RRS B2. $295.00

Just let me know which you prefer.

Cost includes PayPal, shipping and insurance CONUS only. Additional shipping cost must be added if outside CONUS.

Prices are firm.

Don Libby

The P0 is now sold. The RRS B2 clamp is still available.$95.00 includes PP, shipping and insurance CONUS only