The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR and GF 1.4X TC WR Teleconverter

ddanois

Hello all,

I've been away for a while because of a new work assignment and looking to thin down my Fuji kit to fund a smaller camera kit.

I'll be selling a few of my Fuji GF lenses but posting this one first as it has been my least used lens. In fact, I've only used it to test for quality after receiving. The lens is in absolutely mint condition and includes the original box. Additionally, I'm selling the 1.4 teleconverter with this lens as a preference.

Lots of feedback from forum regulars that can attest to my descriptions and condition of my gear so feel free to ask around as required.

Asking:

GF 250 = $2300
GF 1.4x tele = $600

Price includes PP fees and UPS Ground shipping of $50 in the CONUS. If shipping costs are higher, buyer will need to pay the difference.

Will also be posting the GF-120, GF-63, and GF 32-64 later this week so if there is interest in these please reach out.

Please PM with any questions.

Regards,
Derek