The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or trade: X1D 4116 field kit w/ 30, 45, 90 + 21, 120, 135

akaru

Parting with my lightly used Hasselblad special edition field kit, as I’m getting into view cameras and need to fund that endeavor. Comes with very clean X1D in the black body (very tiny nick at the top, very minor usage scuff at bottom) plus GPS unit. XCD 30, 45, and 90 all fit snugly with their hoods in the Hasselblad branded case.

Comes with three batteries and two chargers (added one set for the car). Have some never used macro extension tubes worth a couple hundred I could throw in, and they have space as well in that case. Comes in original box and all accessories such as cleaning wand, blower, unused strap etc.

Asking $12k shipped. Also can include two Lexar 128gb SD UHS II cards if sold at this price.

The case also has room for the later released XCD 120 macro or the 135 2.8 which I’m also selling. $3k and $3500 respectively. Or the 21 f/4 which I also have for $3500. Would take $15k for the kit plus one of these extra lenses or $20k for the whole lot. May be willing to trade for Schneider/Rodenstock digital MF or Leica M lenses.