The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Sale: M6ttl, M4, 28+35 Summicrons, 28 F/2.8 ASPH, 35 Summaron, Voigtlander, etc

BrettS

Hello All,

I have decided to move along some lesser utilized gear in the New Year. Long time Leica shooter and happy to answer any questions. Plenty of feedback available dating back over a decade!

Due to the number of items, please contact me via Private Message or E-mail only, and do not post below. Additional photos of all items are available via e-mail.

1) Leica M6 TTL 0.72- Serviced in June 2019 and in fully working order. Has modified framelines with 35mm by itself, 50mm by itself, and then 28/90mm still paired together. Comes with the matching Leica SF20 Flash with new batteries. Also included is a very nice hard cover Leica TTL book by Richard Hunecke. Book covers everything about this particular camera, but also a ton of general Leica rangefinder and lens history as well. Will also include the original Leica camera strap, and an additional brand new (and hard to find) OEM Leica "coin slot" battery cover. I also have a Leica camera body box I will include in the sale. A true shooter's camera and is ready to go!
Price: $2650.00

2) Leica M4 from 1968- Fully CLA'd in June 2019 and is ready to go. Near Mint condition with new covering. Will include a late model Leica camera strap as well. Beautifully smooth operation and bright viewfinder. From the era of some of Leica's best craftsmanship. A really fine example that is ready to shoot with for another 50 years!
Price: $1875.00

3) Leica 35mm F/2.0 Summicron ASPH Black- Perfect glass and optics. Had a filter on since new, and super smooth focus and nice aperture stops. Barrel shows some wear marks, but only cosmetic. Operationally it is 100% perfect and ready to be enjoyed. Comes with original Leica #12526 hood. A really fine shooting lens!
Price: $2225.00

4) Leica 28mm F/2.0 Summicron ASPH Black 11604- Super clean near mint all around condition. Complete package with outer lens case, front and rear OEM Leica caps, Leica E46 UVA 13004 Filter (with case,) original Leica 12451 Hood with Hood cap. An amazing lens with ASPH sharpness, but classic Leica rendering. Best mix of both worlds, and the only reason I am selling this lens is because I have another one. (they really are that good!)
Price: $2475.00

5) Leica 28mm F/2.8 Elmarit-M ASPH Black 11606- Like NEW IN BOX. Complete package with everything from USA dealer. Never used. Perfect condition and includes all caps, hood, hood cap, manuals, etc. Factory 6-Bit Coded as well. Like buying one from your Leica dealer.
Price: $1825.00

6) Leica 35mm F/2.8 Summaron with goggles- Very clean example in excellent mechanical condition. Glass and coatings are near mint, with smooth focus. Aperture blades are tight and snappy. Only concern is small ding on front corner of goggles, but that is purely cosmetic and in no way affects functioning. Comes with original vintage box. Acquired from original owner. A really fine lens that in many ways has not been surpassed by modern lens design, and is incomparable specifically for black and white work.
Price: $1225.00

7) Voigtlander 35mm F/2.5 MC Color Skopar Pankcake Version I LTM- Rare lens only made for one or two years. All metal construction with 43mm filter thread. All of the 35mm F/2.5 Voigtlander lenses have the same optics, from the early LTM Classic to the later M-Mount PII version. Same great glass with sharp optics and smooth rendering. Comes with 43mm UV filter and screw in 43mm metal vented hood. Great lens in the hands with the shortest focus throw of any lens I have ever owned. A little more comfortable than the later M-mount for those with larger hands. Fast shooting and in great condition! Versatile for both LTM and M mount cameras. Have a Voigtlander LTM-M adapter available should the buyer need one.
Price: SOLD

8) Voigtlander 50mm F/3.5 Heliar LTM in Nickel- Like NEW IN BOX. Rare 10th Anniversary Edition with only 600 ever made in Nickel finish (not to be confused with the other, more common versions). Complete package with everything from USA dealer. Will include 27mm UV Filter as well. Reputed and tested to have some of the best optics ever for a 50mm lens! A beautifully made and built lens!
Price: $725.00

9) Voigtlander 21mm F/4 P Color Skopar M-Mount- Like NEW IN BOX. Complete package that also includes the matching Voigtlander LH-1 Hood. Original boxes and paperwork for both. Great lens, I just never got around to shooting it and hope someone else can enjoy it.
Price: $375.00

10) Zhou Leather Case Black- For Leica Film bodies. As new condition and great for extra protection or just keeping your hands warm during the winter months while holding your camera outside.
Price: $50.00 [One is already sold, One still available]

Again, due to the number of items, please contact me via Private Message or E-mail only, and do not post below. Additional photos of all items are available via e-mail.

Discounted package deals for a camera with a lens or multiple items can be discussed.

Thank you very much-
-Brett-

Attachments