The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Member Car32 use caution

felix5616

I received 2 responses for Want to Buy notices I placed from a new member Car32, joined getdpi the day I was contacted regarding my post. I was provided an e-mail address to contact. the responses were highly suspicious and I would urge caution when dealing with member Car32 regarding want to buy ads

M

mjr

I had the same, just deleted it, wouldn't trust it at all.

Mat

I also received an offer and the e-mail address at which I had to write. I made my request by e-mail and they sent me photos of the product I was interested in. but when I began to ask clarifying questions, they sent me another photo which shows that it was taken elsewhere. I would be careful.

Andrey

Jma

Got the same message and a quick google search for the email address showed that it's a common scam address.
I was looking for a forum function where I can report the account but didn't find anything.