The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LEICA Q2 plus Leica Case...nicely priced

docdave37

I am selling my Leica Q2 with a very low 362 Shutter actuations. Excellent condition. I also put an official Leica screen protector on the rear LCD.
Purchased from the LasVegas Leica Store on 9/19/2019.

It also comes with the official Leica case (black). Of course, all the boxing, cords, etc.. are included.

Price is $4000. I will pay for UPS GROUND. Include extra for expedited service, if you wish.

Is is, of course, a beautiful camera and a complete joy to use. The shutter is buttery soft. The build quality is superb. Why am I selling? I finally decided that I prefer a 50mm lens. Simple as that. My loss is your gain.

I have sold many cameras on this site with zero problems or issues.

Please send me a private email if interested.

[email protected]

Thank you,

Dave Winiewicz

Attachments

docdave37

I will also add to this kit the luxury "Tread" Via Vante leather camera strap specifically designed for the Leica Q2. It has its nice pouch and box as well. It retails for $149.

So, not a bad price... $4K for camera, official Leica protective case, and luxury strap. Of course, the Q2 comes with its own luxury camera strap in the box. Again, only 362 shutter actuations...virtually new camera.

Let me know.

Dave Winiewicz
[email protected]

Attachments