The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:PANASONIC S1R plus RICOH GRIII plus XQD card and Reader

docdave37

TWO CAMERAS FOR SALE AS A PACKAGE!!

I AM ALSO INCLUDING A FAIRLY NEW RICOH GRIII WITH 200 SHUTTER ACTUATIONS. It is in EXCELLENT condition and comes with two extra wasabi batteries/charger, along with the official Ricoh battery. I purchased this from BH on3/14/19. I just never really used it.

Also included is a very lightly used Panasonic S1R. No lens included, just the body. I thought I had a buyer earlier, but he never came through with payment. Annoying, so I am listing this camera again.

I purchased this camera from BH on August 1, 2019. It has a total of 248 shutter actuations. I basically just tested the functions of the camera to make sure everything was working. The camera is in pristine shape. It is just not for me.

I am also including a 32gb Sony XQD card and the official Sony XQD CARD READER.

The price is $2800 and I will pay for postage. Buyer can add a bit more money for expedited delivery, if they prefer.

I have sold many, many cameras on this great site with 100% customer satisfaction. I have been on ebay under the seller name "docdave37" since 1995 with, again, 100% customer satisfaction.

My email and verified address is: [email protected]

Please send me a private email if interested.

Thank you.

Dave Winiewicz

Attachments

docdave37

One bump to this offer. I thought $2400 was a truly great price for this kit, especially given the quality of the cameras. I guess the Panasonic market is saturated and exhausted at this point. I will keep the ad going for another week.

Thank you!

Dave Winiewicz
[email protected]