The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Priced to sell! Phase One 645DF, P40+ Back, SK 80mm F2.8 LS Lens Kit RRS

amorfoto

Price: $2,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Fed Ex or UPS

Selling the following incredible ready to shoot medium format system. Exceptional image quality at a fraction of the cost of a new system. I'm only selling due to other obligations have become a priority. Priced for a quick sale.

Price:
2300.00 net PayPal
Shipping cost dependent on buyer location

Items Included:
Phase One 645 DF
P40+
Schneider 80mm LS (new leaf shutter)
RRS L Plate
Original Boxes
Tether cable
Dual Charger
Apple adapter
4 Batteries
All accessories as new

View more images here: https://www.picdrop.com/keithborgmeyerphotography/knRBS92fbj

Few marks from professional use however very clean, small mark on top of lens barrel focusing marker "Shown in photos." Everything is 100% functional and recently sent to Adorama Camera for inspection. I will ship out the same day once funds have been received.

Phase One 645DF Medium Format Camera, P40+ Back, SK 80mm F2.8 LS Lens Kit RRS. Condition is Used. Shipped with FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery.

Attachments

huyu

The picdrop link seems not working. Can you check or PM me the detailed images. I'm pretty interested - if it's still available !