The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Burzynski Ballhead for Series 3 Gitzo with 85mm adapter and 100mm leveling adapter

Mexecutioner

Hello:

I am selling my Burzynski Ballhead in perfect condition. This sale comes with the following:

1 X Burzynski Ballhead 70mm base for series 3 Gitzo tripods
1 X Burzynski 70/85 adapter for series 5 Gitzo tripods
1 X Burzynski 100mm tripod bowl leveling adapter

I hardly used this ballhead, I had it mounted on my table top tripod and used it inside the house a few times. Later I mounted it on my Gitzo giant but really didn’t see much use as I prefer to use my Arca C1 Cube GP most of the time. You can see there are some marks on the mounting rings from the Gitzo spider hubs, which is normal and unavoidable. Once mounted on a tripod you would be hard press to tell it from a new one. Works perfectly and it is an incredible tool.

The leveling bowl adapter has a couple of scratches even though I never used it. It came like that from the dealer in France, but since it had been discontinued at that time I decided to keep it this is merely cosmetic.

I understand these are hard to come by, and was on the fence about selling it, so if someone has been looking for one this is your opportunity.

I will not separate the items since it makes not much sense to do so. When I purchased these I got all the possible adapters as they were no longer being made by Rainier Burzynski and wanted to make sure I had all possible combinations in case my tripod needs changed over time.

Here's a review of if, for those unfamiliar with it:

Burzynski Tripod Head

RRS panning clamp in last picture is NOT included.

Price is $850 net to me, or best offer. I will include ground shipping to lower 48. Paypal, Venmo and Zelle accepted. Not interested in any trades at the moment. Please let me know if you have any questions.

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg006.jpg005.jpgMounted.jpg008.jpg007.jpg, thank you.