The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Wine Country 150mm kit - New/Like new

mikeleland

So, I made an expensive mistake last month. I left for an assignment and forgot to pack my WCC kit which I NEEDED for the job.

I realized my mistake the afternoon before the job start with a 6am call time. But I did luck out and found a local camera shop with a 150mm kit in stock! They wouldn't break the kit up, so I had to buy things I didn't need... but I'm thankful that I was even able to get anything on such short notice.

So I'm selling most of that kit as it's all duplicate.

The kit includes:

* 150mm Filter Holder System

* 105mm Threaded Adapter Ring

* 2 Stop Soft Edge ND Grad (150mmx170mm)

* 3, 6 & 10 Stop ND Filter Kit (150mm)

* Kinesis Carrying Case

I'll throw in some extra vaults as well.

3 X 150mm
1 X 150mmx170mm

Condition is LIKE NEW. This kit was partially used for two production days in a country club/golf course setting. No drops, scrapes or scratches. the 3 stop ND was never removed from the packaging. The 10 stop was removed from packaging but not used. The 6 stop was used for a brief part of one production day.

--------------------------------------------

$1350 shipped CONUS

I paid $1850 for the kit (Minus the extra vaults) in January 2020.

--------------------------------------------

Please PM for more details or questions.

IMG_3044.jpg

mikeleland

Partially sold!

I still have an extra 2 Stop Soft Edge ND Grad (150mmx170mm) for sale :) I don't necessarily need three. I often use two stacked opposing.