The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Billingham 225 Khaki Canvas (AUS)

Pelorus

The Billingham 225 is the smallest of the 5 series Billingham bags and is ideal for a small DSLR kit or a bigger Mirrorless. I used it for some time for a small ALPA kit - STC, back and one lens. I've stopped using shoulder bags for anything but the smallest kit due to a dodgy spine :p

The bag is in great condition. There are a couple of small marks which are visible in the pictures - one on the top flap and one on the back. I haven't tried to remove them but I think they'd come off with some water and soap. The bag contains the usual dividers.

Here's a review on the Billingham site. Details of the bag from the Billingham site. Pricing and availability from B&H
Photos of the actual bag on Flickr.

Price is USD$200 net to me. I'll post at buyer's expense - I suspect it will be bulky to pack.

Pelorus

OK, let's not muck around here. I'd like to see this in someone else's hands. USD$190 net to me.

If you want to make an offer feel free, but please no low ball offers, this is a good bag at a very competitive price. An offer needs to be near this price.

Pelorus

Let's bump this up. Priced very keenly compared to new at USD$190 to me.

If you don't like that price, then make me a reasonable offer. You could be using this bag as spring comes...

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Let's bump this up. Priced very keenly compared to new at USD$190 to me.

If you don't like that price, then make me a reasonable offer. You could be using this bag as spring comes...
I've moved almost completely to backpacks. The two shoulder bags I've kept are a Domke, and this Billingham. I find their larger ones on the heavy side, but the 225 is perfect. Someone should snap this up.

Pelorus

Sale Pending.

Well, whether it's Matt's post (thank you!) or not there has been a complete flurry of activity over the last couple of hours or so. Jorgen, as he noted and one other member made almost simultaneous offers!!

Pelorus

Sold

Despite the difficulties posed by the pandemic the buyer has hung in there and this bag is winging its way to a new home...or travelling by overland camel given the lack of flights. In any event thanks to the buyer for his perseverance and I hope he enjoys this great bag.