The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ZEISS Milvus 135mm f/2 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon

jaree

$1200. Price includes shipping via USPS First Class Mail and PP fees.

Not much to say here - the lens is one of the best I have used. Selling as I am "standardizing" on Leica R and M lenses.

Included: Lens, Zeiss front and rear Caps. I lost the original hood but will include a B&W Made in Germany metal hood. No box. Only items shown in the pictures are included.

First person to take the lens at asking price will get a free B&W F-Pro MRC UV/Protector filter for this lens + shipping upgraded to USPS priority.

Used lens, but not abused. May have minor dust with zero impact on IQ. Aperture blades are clean and focus ring has a nice dampened precise feel to it.

If you are in NYC, local pickup can be arranged, appropriate discount given for shipping / PP fees.