The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad X1D 4116 Field Kit

agoglanian

I recently picked up this kit to see if it would suit my shooting style but it's ultimately just not the right tool for me personally.

Everything is in fantastic condition and I would prefer to sell this as a kit. All lenses have under 800 shots on the shutter. The only packaging I have unfortunately is the hard case that it came with, the original owner disposed of anything else.

Here's what's included:

X1D 4116 Body - w/ caps, original strap, original battery charger, new dual charger, 3 batteries, gps module and cable release.
XCD 30mm - w/ caps and lens hood
XCD 45mm - w/ caps and lens hood
XCD 90mm - w/ caps and lens hood
Original Hasselblad transport case.

This is all extremely low usage equipment purchased from the original owner. Everything is running the latest firmware (as of 2/20) and is operationally perfect. I'm asking $9500 shipped for the entire kit. Trades will be considered as well.

International shipping is available but at buyer's cost.

DSCF6463.jpgDSCF6465.jpgDSCF6460.jpgDSCF6461.jpgDSCF6457.jpg

agoglanian

Still available and open to offers.

Will hear out suggestions but things I am actively interested in are:

M10
M10-P
M 246 Monochrom
90mm Elmarit-M (6bit preferred)

agoglanian

Kit is still available.

There has been a lot of interest between here and other forums. Lots of questions about splitting the kit up as well. My preference is to sell / trade it all together since that is how it was originally delivered as a Field Kit.

However, I will entertain partial purchase offers.
For clarity, I have people inquiring about the Body paired with the 45mm and all accessories. That would leave the 30 and 90mm lenses available separately if that sale were to go through.