The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: New with tags f-stop Tilopa backpack with Large Pro ICU, Rain Cover and ICU gate.

Mexecutioner

I bought this pack a few months ago to try it out and compare it with the Atlas Adventure. I decided to keep the Atlas as it fits my frame better and preferred not using an ICU, but never returned the Tilopa, so now I am offering it here for sale. I thought I would prefer moving the ICU from the pelican case into the Tilopa and head out the door, but that was not the case.

It is brand new, I just loaded it up with some gear and walked around the house with it in order to test it. Comes with a Pro Large ICU (new as well) with all the dividers, an additional rain cover and an ICU gate (not pictured) to create an internal compartment for small objects.

Price new for all this is $452 plus whatever taxes and fees they charge. If you need one this is a good chance to save some money for other stuff.

Offered at $295.00. Shipping and PP fees included to Lower 48.

I will listen to all reasonable offers.

B2.jpgB1.jpgB3.jpgB4.jpgB5.jpgB6.jpg