The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Two Broncolor Siros 800 L lights + modifiers + stands + extra batteries

jlk

I'm selling my lighting setup because I need to go significantly lighter as I travel for work. $4,750 for everything, buyer to cover shipping and PP fees.

Includes:
- Two Broncolor Siros 800 L lights with extra batteries (four batteries total). One light has been used for about 400-500 flashes, the other is under 200. They are basically new with one having some very slight marks just from pulling it in and out of the bag.
- Broncolor RFS 2.2 S Transceiver for Sony (like new)
- Broncolor RFS 2.2 S Transceiver for Nikon (like new)
- Two Siros carrying bags + original documentation.
- Two Broncolor M Stands (like new)
- Broncolor P70 Reflector (Brand new never used)
- Broncolor Octabox 150 cm (like new)
- Broncolor Softbox 30 x 120 cm (like new)
- Two Broncolor Speed Ring for Broncolor Flash Systems (like new)
- Broncolor Umbrella Silver/Black 105 cm (like new)
- Broncolor Umbrella White/Black 105 cm (like new)
- Broncolor Beautybox 65 Softbox (like new)
- Original boxes for everything! (not included in the photo)

IMG_0269.jpg

jlk

Bump. Lowered price to $4,000 for everything. Buyer to pay cover shipping although I have a large FedEx corporate discount.

jlk

Bump. Lowered price to $3,500 for everything. Buyer to pay shipping although I have a FedEx and UPS corporate rate.