The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Tax Day Special Phase One P25 Plus

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS: Tax Day Special Phase One P25 Plus

Anyone interested i have some Raws that are ready to download . These CANNOT be used or posted anywhere though. Or i will bite ya. Contact me for link.

JohnH

Scary thought - being bitten by Guy.

Will someone please buy this so that purchasing temptation is removed? [I really want a 45+, not a 25+]

:toocool:

JohnH

PS - I note I have been promoted to member, from new member. I was wondering what the criteria were. I was going to raise the question in the Sunset Bar but thought it would mean I had to buy the next round...

:toocool:

Guy Mancuso

You will have to buy the next round , part of the initiation. I think when you hit 20 posts the software drops the new member and makes you a member. We have it setup for different amounts for member, senior member and so on. But hey buy my P25+ and i can make you anything you want to be. LOL

Difference is about 6k and it will beat it after a 30x40 inch print. Other than that it is a very small detail difference and i mean very small. The P25 plus is more forgiving on the glass which helps provide extremely well detailed images. There are some threads comparing the P45, P65 and the P25 plus. Take a look around.

John if you want some raws to play with and see for yourself. I can only tell you what I experience with it and give you the best description I can on it but put aside the 22mpx thinking . This is a differnt world than a 35mm mpx world battle.
Just send a e-mail to me at and I will give you a link. I have a variety of images from fashion to landscapes that you can play with
[email protected]

Don Libby

So do I become a Senior Subscriber next year when I turn 62?:ROTFL::ROTFL:

Francois_A

Your P25+ would be very tempting if it could fit the Hasselblad V that I've just purchased!

Good luck with your sale.

Guy Mancuso

I think it is 2500 to convert to V mount. But for V body you may want to look around for a P20 which is a square format

dseelig

Guy
I was beginning to think of having a candlelight vigil to help get this sold for you. LOL David PS good luck with the p 30. Me I am waiting a year or two since medium format will not pay bills for a 39 mp for 7 grand.

Guy Mancuso

Thanks this will keep me from buying a DSLR and that was my goal. Just needed that extra stop. BTW a great forum member is getting this so it stays in the family and also to a friend. That part makes me feel good. I will let him chime in when he is ready.

Dale Allyn

Hey, this is great news for all! Congrats on the sale and on the purchase of the P25+. It's a great back.

Don Libby

Just heard about the sale congrats!

Must of been the offer of dinner:ROTFL::ROTFL:

Don

Henry Goh

Hurrah! Congrats Guy. I'm waiting to see those great p30+ images from you soon.