The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Tax Day Special Phase One P25 Plus

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yea i know have to write that big check today to the IRS, I say send me one instead. LOL

I am Not getting out of MF but I do want to switch backs. So obviously I will have to sell my P25 plus back in excellent condition with Pelican case , charger , two batteries and all that came with it. Has 16k in actuations , latest firmware updates already installed . Maybe the sweetest back with a 9 micron sensor that i just love to death. It's in a Mamiya mount with still a touch of warranty left end of May. Bought new from the folks at CI. I see these very rarely for sale and I personally know why because it is extremely close to a P45 plus with detail. Have shot many test with it against Jacks P45 plus. I am after a P30 plus back.

I am asking 11,500 for it plus shipping and insurance I will split those costs. I would like hard cold cash or bank transfer. I would even drive 250 miles to delivery in person. This is back only but can and will consider body and lens deal also. I would also consider a trade for a P30 plus back or you brand new Mercedes.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Tax Day Special Phase One P25 Plus

I will get some shots of it up today. If I do sell this back , I will also be selling my 35 and 55 AF lenses which both of them are excellent to the corners and sharp as a tack.

Guy Mancuso

Don't forget I can work a Phase One body and 80mm lens in here for a great price

Dale Allyn

Good luck with your sale, Guy. It's a great back that is very kind to glass. I'm very happy with mine (though I wish I had more time to get out and use it!).

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Dale was hoping a forum member would get this . It's actually a great deal if someone actually contacted me.:D

I have something in the works so i can make this special.

Guy Mancuso

Just to get things moving here 11,500 gets you the back and Phase One body. If you want the 80mm D lens it will be 12k for the package.

Someone needs to get this soon because i can't offer this deal much longer if the one I want is sold. And the only reason I can let someone steal this. Not trying to make money here just move on to actually a lower priced P30 plus back. Frankly this back is amazing and hard to find. It does have all the latest firmware in both the back and body. All in perfect condtion

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Ken , wish someone here would grab this. I really only need to sell the back but willing to let the body and lens go. I have a nice price on a P30 plus so i can just make this even money all around make Ray happy , me happy and the buyer happy. Jono needs to jump.:D

People need to understand how good these 22mpx really are. And how big you can go with this. This is a very lens friendly back

Dale Allyn

I really like the files from the P25+. I'm very happy with mine. Sometimes I think people get caught up in the MP hype and miss out on the advantages of this sensor.

And this is a great back for someone who may want to get a P45+ or P65+ later, as their prices become easier to reach in the future. I'm a little surprised it hasn't found it's home yet, with so few used P25+'s around.

Guy Mancuso

Great start in MF and actually a great finish too. Surprised it is still here. Great deal to be had and folks are ignoring how good this really is. The body and lens alone new are about 5 grand. Only about 7 months old. All I really want is a different back and no trade offers on that either

Dale Allyn

Heehee. If I had a P30+ I'd gladly trade ya. But I have the P25+. :)

I need to get the AFDIII/Phase Body and 80 at some point though.

Guy Mancuso

Yea you want the III and 80 D. If someone bought the back I could sell you mine because Rays P30 plus comes with a III and 80d or buy his body and lens.

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Don. It is still available and waiting for a new home. Time for those 35mm er's to get a real camera. LOL

Guy Mancuso

Some real quick shots with the G10 . Setting up for a shoot in the studio so thought I would get a couple quickies . And no I did not clean it up, my bad . Just dust

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Guy, nice pix!!! But what did the heck did you use to shoot them with???

:)ROTFL:)

Guy Mancuso

Smoke and mirrors. LOL

G10 on a monopod waiting for my tripod on a UPS truck. 2 elinchroms one with Mola and grid. Than the other with a small softbox. Don't ask where the red light came from. Borrowed that from a neighbors outside front door( don't ask. LOL). Borrowed some mirrors off the ceiling from the same place.:eek:

need to be creative.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Okay little incentive for GetDPI folks. This purchase will also get you a 300 dollar credit towards our next workshop.