The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca Swiss Geared D4.

ShaunQ

Time to sell my geared Arca Swiss D4 Classic as I have a new head on the way, the D4 has been great to use very compact and versatile. Has minor wear marks around the clamp and base but otherwise in great condition. Because I like orange and a splash of colour within my gear I replaced the Arca cap with a piece of orange reflective tape which you can see in one of the photos.

I’m based in Australia and happy to ship worldwide at buyers expense, Australian dollar being as weak as its ever been at the moment so a great time to buy! I’ll also wipe down the head with disinfectant before shipping considering current times.

Wanting AU$1200 net to me with postage on top of that, some images below, any questions please ask, cheers.

ShaunQ

Price drop, AU$1100 net to me. New head has arrived so I'm keen to recoup some costs and see the D4 go to a new owner.

CHUNK OZ

Price drop, AU$1100 net to me. New head has arrived so I'm keen to recoup some costs and see the D4 go to a new owner.

hello mate,i am interested in your d4 tripod head and also located in oz.
one question about this head if can mount two size quick release plate(standard and small).
thanks
chunk

ShaunQ

Hey Chuck, sorry don’t have any experience with the small Arca plates, I’m guessing that’s the inner/smaller grove in the D4 clamp which you can see clearly in the last pic? Cheers.

RodK

hello mate,i am interested in your d4 tripod head and also located in oz.
one question about this head if can mount two size quick release plate(standard and small).
thanks
chunk
The D4 with the Area-Swiss QR, as shown, accepts both series of plates, so no worries at all.

Rod