The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M Monochrom M246 Body Kit w/Grip, Finger Loop, and EVF 2

GDI

My M246 is really in great condition - I have had it a few weeks and am only selling it because I found a really good deal on a M10 Monochrom. It is a very hard decision to keep the wildly more expensive M10M over this camera, but here I go. The files are fantastic and it has a perfect handling package with the grip and finger look.

It comes with camera box, battery, charger and cable, body cap, strap, Boxes for the Grip, Loop, and EVF, and manuals. I think it includes everything that came with the camera - except for the black packing bags. Lens and the screw-in optical viewfinder magnifier (little black case hanging on the strap) are NOT INCLUDED.

I want to sell this as a kit - for a great deal ( My price of $3850 is hundreds less than I paid - my loss is your gain!) US only sales - I will ship insured USPS Priority Mail for flat fee of $40.

Price is $3850 + Shipping

Pardon the smudges on the camera - and note that the standard rear plate still has the protective plastic on it.

DSC06581 by gdi2003, on Flickr

DSC06582 by gdi2003, on Flickr

DSC06584 by gdi2003, on Flickr

DSC06585 by gdi2003, on Flickr

DSC06587 by gdi2003, on Flickr

DSC06591 by gdi2003, on Flickr

DSC06599 by gdi2003, on Flickr

Last edited:

GDI

Price drop!!!!!

$200 PRICE DROP from a reasonable $3,850 to $3,650 I will also accept $3400 for the camera body ALONE. Note, I will not sell the accessories until the camera is sold. I want this sold by Monday or I'll likely just keep it!