The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya Sekor AF 150mm f/2.8 IF D /worldwide shipping/

aCIDfire

Up for sale is this Mamiya autofocus lens for M645 mount (Mamiya AFD II,III,.. PhaseOne 645DF/+ systems).
I´ve already sold my PhaseOne 645DF+ and P45+ back and this lens is the last one for sale. Everything is working fine, included both genuine lens caps and genuine lens hood. THe lens is supersharp wide open. The only reason for selling the lens cheaper than usual is that there is very small fungus on the side of the lens elements circle (visible on 9th picture). It doesn´t affect image quality but the resale value is lower so this is the reason for this low price.

Price: $850 including shipping price and PayPal fees. Shipping worldwide (excl.Italy,China,african countries) with full insurance and tracking. I have 100% positive feedback on FM forum (same nickname).

Video with AF working on 645DF+:
https://youtu.be/dvFXj5RKqeg

Pictures of the lens:

Pictures taken with this lens and 645DF+/P45+: