The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: Feeler, My GFX 100 system for your Leica SL2 systemand/or M lenses

med

Just floating this out there... the GFX 100 is an amazing imaging device but after getting a Q2 and an M9 recently I'm thinking the SL2 may fit into my kit much more snugly and provide me with a better user experience. I won't be listing the GFX 100 and lenses for sale individually or as a whole kit (yet) and would like to see what trade options are out there (if any).

Here is what I have:

Fuji GFX 100 body, LNIB, <500 clicks on it. Just used for test shots and a few shoots so far. Everything is perfect. Comes with everything that came in the box, plus 4 extra batteries.
Fuji 4/23mm lens, LNIB
Fuji 3.5/50mm lens, LNIB
Fuji 2.8/63mm lens, LNIB
Fuji 2/105mm lens, LNIB
Fuji 32-64mm lens, LNIB
Fuji 100-200mm lens, LNIB

Here is list of things that I may potentially trade the above for in whatever combination we could agree upon:

Leica SL2 body
M-L mount adaptor
Leica 35 Summicron-SL
Leica 50 Summicron-SL
Leica 50 Summilux-SL
Leica 75 Summicron-SL
Leica 90 Summicron-SL
Leica 90-280 SL
Leica 24 Summilux-M
Leica 21 Super Elmar
Leica 50-Summilux-M ASPH
Leica 50 Summicron-M APO
Leica 28 Elmarit (latest version with metal hood)

Let me know what you think! Regards,

Matt

Last edited:

med

Had a few nibbles on trades but not yet something that is workable. Am now making the whole system available for $16,000 USD which includes shipping to CONUS and Canada. Payment via cash in person or Paypal (We can split Paypal costs). If you already have lenses then we can work out a smaller kit, or potentially the body only.

Will only sell individual lenses once the body is gone. Pictures to follow soon but I can send them to anyone interested.

Cheers!

-Matt