The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Canon FD lenses

jdphoto

Hi,
I'm interested in Canon FD lenses such as the 135mm f/2, 85mm L, 200mmf/2.8,, and a few wides too.

danlindberg

These are mine and sadly not used but with tons of character and surprisingly good. I have plenty of image examples. I have Novoflex adapter for both Hasselblad X1D and SONY. The 85L is of course a legend, but the 50 1.4 has surprised me the most, an excellent performer.

winetu

Hello Dan!
It is possible to put a link with some pictures with Canon lenses on X1d?
I'm looking to get one (or a gfx) and wondered how these lenses perform on a medium format sensor.

Thank you very much,
Daniel.

danlindberg

@ Winetu
Of course! Tell me if there is a particular f-stop and focus distance you would like to see! And what lens....

@jdphoto
I have sent a pm

danlindberg

As to the request of Winetu! Trust you don't mind jdphoto!

Canon 85L on Hasselblad X1D with a Novoflex adapter. Shot wide open @1.2 (1/1000 • 100 iso), aprox 3metres to wood in focus and the OOF area to the left is aprox 6 metres behind focus target. Vignetting left as is, very little vignetting by f8.