The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- Phase One 645 DF + 4 Mamiya 645 AF Lenses

rga

Selling a used Phase One 645DF with the following:

Price As Is: $1,825. CONUS only. Buyer pays PayPal fees. Seller pays UPS/FedEx ground shipping with basic insurance. If more insurance is wanted, buyer pays additional cost up front.

1 Phase One 645DF with front and rear covers. No dings or scractches on bodyor lens mount. Appears to function, though I have no digital back to test with (MLU works, top and back LCDs are clear and readable, and lenses autofocus)
1 rechargeable battery and charger (how long charge is held is unknown).
1 “battery” that holds 6 replaceable AA batteries.

4 Mamiya 645 AF lenses (no scratches on front or rear elements, no dings, dents or scratches on lens bodies, lens front and rear caps, lens hoods, front and rear elements scratch free, some small internal dust as expected on lenses of this age, lens’ electrical contacts are clean, lenses mount solidly, lenses stored in Tamrac type cases). Lenses appear to be in very good and working condition. They are:

AF 45mm 1:2.8
AF 150mm 1:3.5
AF ULD 210 1:4
AF APO 350:1:4.5 (includes original, rotating lens tripod mount)

These lenses all have aperture electronically controlled by the camera body ( no aperture ring).

System was used only once with Credo 50 MFDB and 45mm lens. Bought used from Capture Integration.

I’m a long time member of this forum.
Thanks,
Bob

rga

3 Day Special (or it goes to my daughter :)
Friday 5/22 - Sunday midnight, 5/24
As below except priced for all items as package is $1,100

Bob

Selling a used Phase One 645DF with the following:

Price As Is: $1,825. CONUS only. Buyer pays PayPal fees. Seller pays UPS/FedEx ground shipping with basic insurance. If more insurance is wanted, buyer pays additional cost up front.

1 Phase One 645DF with front and rear covers. No dings or scractches on bodyor lens mount. Appears to function, though I have no digital back to test with (MLU works, top and back LCDs are clear and readable, and lenses autofocus)
1 rechargeable battery and charger (how long charge is held is unknown).
1 “battery” that holds 6 replaceable AA batteries.

4 Mamiya 645 AF lenses (no scratches on front or rear elements, no dings, dents or scratches on lens bodies, lens front and rear caps, lens hoods, front and rear elements scratch free, some small internal dust as expected on lenses of this age, lens’ electrical contacts are clean, lenses mount solidly, lenses stored in Tamrac type cases). Lenses appear to be in very good and working condition. They are:

AF 45mm 1:2.8
AF 150mm 1:3.5
AF ULD 210 1:4
AF APO 350:1:4.5 (includes original, rotating lens tripod mount)

These lenses all have aperture electronically controlled by the camera body ( no aperture ring).

System was used only once with Credo 50 MFDB and 45mm lens. Bought used from Capture Integration.

I’m a long time member of this forum.
Thanks,
Bob

Last edited: