The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GFX 50r Body, 23mm f4, 50mm 3.5, 63mm 2.8 lenses, NP125 Battery

For sale is a Fuji GFX 50r with low 1201 actuations in excellent condition with signs of minor use. Includes box, strap, caps, manual, battery charger, and NP 125 battery. US model. It’s a 9+ in overall use and a 9 cosmetically (except for a scuff on the top of the viewfinder rubber, see photo for detail). Used for 1 trip. Includes 3rd party thumb grip, Novoflex base plate and blue cord strap not included.

More hi res images of everything: https://stuartpalley.photoshelter.com/gallery/5-18-20-Fuji-Phase-Nikon/G0000cGtjmr4jIYU

Fuji GFX 50r: $3095
Fuji 23mm F4: $1845
Fuji 63mm 2.8: $745
Fuji 50mm 3.5: $475
Profoto TTL-F Fuji remote trigger: $345
2x NP125 batteries, $ $75 each, or bundle with camera for $125.
Fotodiox Pro Nikon-GFX Adapter $75

(I’ll also throw in a GFX-canon EOS Adapter, I forgot what brand but it’s pretty solid, if you buy both batteries and the GFX adapter.)

Will make a package deal with any of the lenses. All prices include regular Paypal and FedEx insured shipping in the CONUS. Not looking to haggle/do a bunch of back-and-forth but hit me with your best reasonable offers and let’s keep it simple.

Local contactless pickup ok in LA/SoCal pending payment has been received prior, and I’ll leave the gear at my door. Due to COVID no in-person checking out of gear. Refer to my feedback under Stuart Palley at Fred Miranda.

Lens details:

- Fuji 23mm F4, one of the sharpest wide angle lenses I’ve ever used. In excellent lightly used condition with clean optics front and rear. Includes box, paperwork, caps, and hood. US model.
- Fuji 63mm 2.8, just back from Fuji for a general check and clean, barely used. Almost looks like they replaced the lens, the bayonet shows no signs of use and everything is in amazing shape. Includes box, caps, hood, paperwork. US model.
- Fuji 63mm 2.8 - Fuji 50mm 3.5, purchased new in March from authorized Fuji dealer, used on 1 trip. 9+ in near-mint condition with minimal signs of use, very clean. Includes box, paperwork, funny Fuji hood, and caps. Will include a UV filter too.
Profoto TTL-F remote - Profoto TTL F remote for Fuji cameras. Barely used, still has sticker on remote, includes box, strap, manual. Misplaced the little ouch and it’s not included.

5-18-20 Fuji Phase One Sales-78.jpg5-18-20 Fuji Phase One Sales-63.jpg5-18-20 Fuji Phase One Sales-71.jpg5-18-20 Fuji Phase One Sales-80.jpg

GFX 50r, 50mm, batteries, and adaptors are SOLD.

Still available AND prices reduced :).

23mm F4: $1825
63mm 2.8: $725
Profoto-F TTL remote: $325

For sale is a Fuji GFX 50r with low 1201 actuations in excellent condition with signs of minor use. Includes box, strap, caps, manual, battery charger, and NP 125 battery. US model. It’s a 9+ in overall use and a 9 cosmetically (except for a scuff on the top of the viewfinder rubber, see photo for detail). Used for 1 trip. Includes 3rd party thumb grip, Novoflex base plate and blue cord strap not included.

More hi res images of everything: https://stuartpalley.photoshelter.com/gallery/5-18-20-Fuji-Phase-Nikon/G0000cGtjmr4jIYU

Fuji GFX 50r: $3095
Fuji 23mm F4: $1845
Fuji 63mm 2.8: $745
Fuji 50mm 3.5: $475
Profoto TTL-F Fuji remote trigger: $345
2x NP125 batteries, $ $75 each, or bundle with camera for $125.
Fotodiox Pro Nikon-GFX Adapter $75

(I’ll also throw in a GFX-canon EOS Adapter, I forgot what brand but it’s pretty solid, if you buy both batteries and the GFX adapter.)

Will make a package deal with any of the lenses. All prices include regular Paypal and FedEx insured shipping in the CONUS. Not looking to haggle/do a bunch of back-and-forth but hit me with your best reasonable offers and let’s keep it simple.

Local contactless pickup ok in LA/SoCal pending payment has been received prior, and I’ll leave the gear at my door. Due to COVID no in-person checking out of gear. Refer to my feedback under Stuart Palley at Fred Miranda.

Lens details:

- Fuji 23mm F4, one of the sharpest wide angle lenses I’ve ever used. In excellent lightly used condition with clean optics front and rear. Includes box, paperwork, caps, and hood. US model.
- Fuji 63mm 2.8, just back from Fuji for a general check and clean, barely used. Almost looks like they replaced the lens, the bayonet shows no signs of use and everything is in amazing shape. Includes box, caps, hood, paperwork. US model.
- Fuji 63mm 2.8 - Fuji 50mm 3.5, purchased new in March from authorized Fuji dealer, used on 1 trip. 9+ in near-mint condition with minimal signs of use, very clean. Includes box, paperwork, funny Fuji hood, and caps. Will include a UV filter too.
Profoto TTL-F remote - Profoto TTL F remote for Fuji cameras. Barely used, still has sticker on remote, includes box, strap, manual. Misplaced the little ouch and it’s not included.

View attachment 149458View attachment 149459View attachment 149460View attachment 149461