The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One XF Body, 28mm 4.5 LS, 80mm 2.8 LS, 45mm 2.8 D, 300mm 4.5 APO

Selling the following items:

More photos here: https://stuartpalley.photoshelter.com/gallery/5-18-20-Fuji-Phase-Nikon/G0000cGtjmr4jIYU/1/

Phase One XF: Phase One XF body in lightly used condition with few signs of use. HAP1 autofocus, includes front cap and rear plate, hand grip, prism, and a Hanhel dual charger, AC adapter, and 1 3400 MaH battery. (Checking for actuations, but it's low!). This was my backup body and barely used.

Please note: The charger only displays % on one of the slots, but works fine, so I use it as a single spare battery charger on the studio desk. It’s also in user condition (different compatible charger than what XF came with). If you’re buying this camera you’ve already got a charger for your digital back but I’m including the charger so you have a spare.

$2995

Phase One 28mm 4.5 LS lens: Phase One 28mm 4.5 LS/Leaf Shutter AF lens for the Phase One/Mamiya 645 mounts. This is a sharp and great lens to get super wide angle on medium format. Stopped down even the corners are solid and wide open it does just fine if you’re not printing 8 feet wide. The leaf shutter at this wide of a FOV lends some creative possibilities.

Some minor signs of use, light scuffing on hood from slip on cap, etc. Overall very clean optics. Includes box, front slip on cap, rear cap. Leaf shutter works great.

$2495

Schneider 80mm 2.8 LS lens, non Blue ring. Stellar performer, light, in good condition with a light scuff on the baffle and minor signs of use. Front and rear caps, box included.
$425

Phase One 45mm 2.8 D lens. Sharp little lens, great build quality, half a stop faster than the BR LS version, and like half the weight.
$745

Mamiya 300mm 4.5 APO telephoto lens: Solid performer stopped down. Shows moderate signs of use but works great. Clean glass. Includes user Hoya HMC UV o filter.
$445

Will make a package deal with any of the lenses. All prices include regular Paypal and FedEx insured shipping in the CONUS. Not looking to haggle/do a bunch of back-and-forth but hit me with your best reasonable offers and let’s keep it simple. Local contactless pickup ok in LA/SoCal pending payment has been received prior, and I’ll leave the gear at my door. Due to COVID no in-person checking out of gear. Refer to my feedback on Fred Miranda.

5-18-20 Fuji Phase One Sales-36.jpg5-18-20 Fuji Phase One Sales-26.jpg5-18-20 Fuji Phase One Sales-107.jpg5-18-20 Fuji Phase One Sales-108.jpg