The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Looking for: Bare Cambo WRS lens panel

Pemihan

Hey guys, do any of you have a bare Cambo WRS lens panel you wanna get rid of? If so I could take it off your hands.

Peter

Last edited:

dchew

Hi Peter,
I always use the Alpa adapter, so I might have one somewhere. I will look tonight.

Dave

dchew

Hi Peter,
I have one of these:
ACB-0

Is that what you need? If, so send me an email or pm where you need it sent. I will figure shipping and let you know.

Dave

Pemihan

Hi Peter,
I have one of these:
ACB-0

Is that what you need? If, so send me an email or pm where you need it sent. I will figure shipping and let you know.

Dave
Hi Dave,

If I had an Actus that would be the one but I have a Cambo WRS.

What I was looking for was a WRS lens panel but I didn't think straight. It's for an 80mm lens so the lens panel of course has to be for that specific lens. I'm gonna send it to Cambo for a retro fit.

Thanks for looking in your drawers though :thumbup::salute::clap:

Peter

dchew

Ha! I guess I should never claim to be a Cambo expert. Totally blew by the "WRS".

:banghead:

Dave

BFD

Hi Dave,

If I had an Actus that would be the one but I have a Cambo WRS.

What I was looking for was a WRS lens panel but I didn't think straight. It's for an 80mm lens so the lens panel of course has to be for that specific lens. I'm gonna send it to Cambo for a retro fit.

Thanks for looking in your drawers though :thumbup::salute::clap:

Peter
Cambo can supply the lens board if you are doing a retrofit. The price is very reasonable and would be custom fit. You'll probably have a hard time finding the right size panel with the right size hole. And one lens of a certain focal length does not necessarily mean another lens of the same focal length will swap out and have the focus be on mark (or focus to infinity).

anyone

What I got from Cambo when I asked about mounting a 135mm to the Cambo wasn't reasonable. It was about 900 EUR.

BFD

What I got from Cambo when I asked about mounting a 135mm to the Cambo wasn't reasonable. It was about 900 EUR.
I actually find it very reasonable. Picked up an HR32 for $5,000 and sent it to Cambo to have it put in a mount with T/S for $2,000. That lens bought from a dealer is over $10,000. Likewise with your 135mm, 900EUR is nothing compared to being a new 135 from them.

anyone

I guess it depends on what you compare it to. In my case, the lens (Apo-Sironar-S) retails for 600-700 EUR, so the price for mounting it is higher than the lens itself, while in your case it made perfectly sense to do it. The nice thing though is that they still do the mounting also for legacy glass.