The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS / Schneider Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 5,6/80 M-24° MC

Pemihan

Schneider Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 5,6/80 M-24° MC in aperture mount. The glass is scratch-free, the aperture works perfectly, otherwise few signs of use. Fits to a Copal 0 lens board. Excellent lens!

$600 + shipping.

Payment by wire transfer preferred. Paypal also ok but fees apply.

I will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority (I have a FedEx account so prices are very reasonable).
I'm located in Denmark, local pickup welcome.

I'm a long time member of this forum so buy with absolute confidence. I have sold many high ticket items here.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

Last edited:

Pemihan

This lens is perfect for backs with Electronic Shutter! No movements at all.

Besides being ready for Copal 0 lens boards if can of course also be retrofit in Alpa, Cambo og Arca mounts.

Pemihan

Will this lens focus to infinity for a Sony A7RIII? I'm new to this type of
equipment and want to shoot distance shots also.
I really don't know sorry. Maybe someone else can chime in.

On second thoughts, if you are using the Sony on a Cambo Actus I don't see why it couldn't focus at infinity.

hodad66

Not using a Cambo but something like it. How about on your gear, did you use it
for other than macro work? I have a few enlarger lenses and recently picked up
a Schneider APO SYMMAR 120mm f/5.6 MC. I'm trying to figure out if the "M"
would be limiting over the Schneider 80mm f4 Apo-Digitar L-59° MC.

Pemihan

Not using a Cambo but something like it. How about on your gear, did you use it
for other than macro work? I have a few enlarger lenses and recently picked up
a Schneider APO SYMMAR 120mm f/5.6 MC. I'm trying to figure out if the "M"
would be limiting over the Schneider 80mm f4 Apo-Digitar L-59° MC.
My plan was to have it mounted for an Actus for copy work, but then I stumbled upon a copy with helical and decided to get that and have it mounted for my Cambo WRS instead. Confusing yeah ;-)

I don't know if the M is limiting over the non M per se but as I understand it the M is optimized for close up but it can of course be used for all kinds of normal use as well. I honestly don't think you could tell the difference but with the M you get the macro option.

Anyway I'm not an expert, so if anyone wants to chime in feel free.