The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony FE 85mm f/1.4 GM-AS NEW WITH RECEIPT-ALMOST NEW

Jonathan

I've decided that I prefer the FL of the 135GM and am letting this go. It's only been used a couple of times inside, mainly to test. Includes box, receipt, everything that comes with it new. Perfect condition. Purchased last November. Not a mark and will pass as new because it basically is.

Price includes shipping, but PP fees not included. I'll also be selling a 24-70GM this week. Venmo OK for established member with lots of feedback. $1260 shipped via Priority Mail.

Please check my feedback(some here and 896 on FM) and PM if interested. I never took photos because it's basically new.

$1800 new:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...MI_YC9o4XB6QIVxteWCh3mLgNNEAYYASABEgLKtvD_BwE