The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One P25+ - V-mount Hasselblad

Jan

Super interested! Why are you getting rid of it?
My eye-sight is becoming problematic and i am on multi-focal glasses. I also no longer travel (COV-19 aside) as extensively as i used to do and hence want to focus on one system only which is a combination of Minolta and Sony cameras.

For now i do keep my SWC/M but perhaps with time it may have to go as well since using film cross-border travel becomes more and more challenging.

Jan

Since i got some people asking; using a Phase One back allows you to make use of C1 software for free, using the DB setting in the software.

B L

I have a P25 (minus!) but this P25+ is even greater, so I have read. Highly recommended to anyone willing to buy.

Jan

Bringing up my post.

Dreamers, if you don't have money - please don't waste my time.
Low ballers, if you think the price is too high - source it from somewhere else, i have yet to see the same back in the same condition for a price better than mine.

That said, some room for a better price exists.
Serious buyers, please contact me.

Thanks

Jan

Fits most Hasselblad V-mount systems, including the legendary SWC/M. Great back if you wish to have access to a smashing MF digital back with excellent image quality.