The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

**SOLD** Leica SL2, 'Zero Actuations', several lenses, new or mint++

I have a few Leica SL items for sale:

- Leica SL2, 'Xero Actuations' purchased from Glazers two months and had been unused. Completely boxed with everything.
It is unregistered and I will proovide you with a bill of sale, so you can register it in your name. Installed Expert Shield LCD Protector
since day one, everything MINT+++

Asking: $5500.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

----------

- Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 ASPH Lens purchased from a Leica dealer in Europe a couple of months ago. Same as above,
unused, unregistered, boxed, complete, Mint+++

Asking: $4250.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

----------

- Leica APO-Summicron-SL 35mm f/2 ASPH. Lens BRAND NEW, Sealed that I purchased two months ago from a US authorized dealer. I have two of these, so one must go.
This is unregistered and you will get the original receipt, and as such, you can register it in your name.

Selling it for what I had paid. These are pretty much impossible to find right now, and since it is new and the box is factory sealed, I cannot open the box to take more photos of it.
I can email you a photo of the sealed box, but since DPI will only allow 9 photos, I couldn't show the box

Asking: $5095.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

----------

FS: Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm f/2.8-4 Lens, I have for sale a mint Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm f/2.8-4 Lens that a purchased from a US authorized dealer a few months ago. There is no box, and the shade has a very slight crack, but usable, but a new one is on its way from Leica Germany, which you will receive when I get it.

Asking: $5495.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Tons of references on FM Forum, EBay, Leica Facebook Classifieds, etc.

Attachments

I have a few Leica SL items for sale:

FS: Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm f/2.8-4 Lens, I have for sale a mint Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm f/2.8-4 Lens that a purchased from a US authorized dealer a few months ago. There is no box, and the shade has a very slight crack, but usable, but a new one is on its way from Leica Germany, which you will receive when I get it.

Asking: $5495.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Tons of references on FM Forum, EBay, Leica Facebook Classifieds, etc.
Leica SL2 **SOLD**
32 SL Summicron **SOLD**
24-90 **SOLD**